- Working hours: 7:30am5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am3pm on Saturdays
- The Sales Administration Supervisor will be responsible for daily coordination of sales activities including the processing of orders, compilation of sales reporting, preparing, sales materials, and sample processing.
- The position holder is also responsible for drafting/updating and implementing the approved sales handbook. The position holder is the team leader for the sales back office team.
- Compile and report monthly sales numbers by product and by volume; involves develop infographics for all the products
- Analyse the performance of each sales staff visàvis their target and advice HR and Management
- Help prepare sales presentations and other communication to various stakeholders
- Liaise with the production administrator to ensure there is adequate raw material to meet predetermined weekly sales order based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with production managers to ensure orders are produced in the requested quantity based on the monthly sales forecast
- Liaise with HR/admin to ensure all HR related issues for sales staff are promptly attended to
- Liaise with procurement department to ensure all sales related issues are promptly attended
- In consultation with other sales management, draft/update relevant sales handbook and ensure all sales staff work in line with the book.
- Recommend for disciplinary action, after necessary findings, any sales staff violating the policies and procedures in the sales handbook; other violations of company policies which are not stated in the sales handbook should be handled directed by the sales staff direct supervisor and HR department.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to sales administrators
- Liaise with sales management team to determine monthly sales forecast figure and cascade same to the sales reps and other departments needed to achieve the forecast.
- Ensure the implementation of sales and marketing initiatives and other marketing capabilities in to find new customers and drive revenue.
- Update any necessary marketing pieces for tradeshows, exhibition, market storm, etc.; helping with overall preparation, logistics, etc.
- Champions promotional activities on social media and other channels to create a growing awareness
- Analyze and report on web site visitors behaviour using Google Analytics.
- Manage aggrieved customer professionally
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fastpaced environment. He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft Office including excel, power point, and word.
- Ability to operate in team as team leader
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments such as sales exhibition, sales campaign, market storming, market intelligent gathering, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be selfmotivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organisation with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Applicant should have MBA in Statistics, Management Science and other related discipline.
- Applicant must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Applicant must reside within Ikeja, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs.
- Applicant must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as supervisor in customer service related position
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be SAS.