We at Lorache have a corporate philosophy of establishing the fundamental principles of our management system.
Our operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations.
We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in our business actions.
Lorache Consulting commits to adopting high standards of ethics in all its business actions and practices, providing its customers with high-quality services, tailor-made to their needs and expectations.
We engage high skilled and strategic personnel supported by an effective organizational structure.
Lorache Consulting operates as a Business Process, Strategic HR outsourcing, and Human capital Development firm.
Our firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization which is why we constantly seek to employ nothing but the best employees into our organization.
If you think you are smart, intellectual and most of all one of the rare gems who can handle the various aspects effectively and efficiently, then we definitely need you to work with us.
- Arranging domestic and international travel and accommodation.
- Calendar / Meetings Management.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Arrange teleconferences and liaison with other countries / clusters.
- Submit expenses on Concur (our expense reporting system) on a monthly basis.
- Ensure seamless management of the local office.
- Manage requests for new starters (liaison with regional HR, IT etc.)
- In-country support for external distributors and internal supply-chain.
- Be the main point of contact between the company’s Nigeria branch. And the external service provider for payroll and financial services, supporting the monthly and quarterly period closings.
- Collect, prepare, organize and store all the relevant information and documentation for the preparation of the accounting entries and the local (tax, statutory, legal) and company’s reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all local internal (SOX) and local regulatory controls are properly documented and executed and that the supporting documentation is stored for local and company’s internal audit reviews.
Required and Academic Experience
- Graduate of Social Sciences and related courses with background from accounting.
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a PA from a Multinational Company.
- Must have experience in Human Relations.
- Must possess a good command of English Language.
- Must possess a good writing skill.
- The ability to multi-task and paying thorough attention to details.
Send CV to email@example.com