You will be our representative in country and a leader within the M4D movement. Your role is to ensure that every large development organization knows about our organization and our offerings, to design digital engagement strategies with these organizations, and supervise our program implementation. In Nigeria, we have significant contracts in place with Palladium on the Integrated Health Program, JHUCCP on Breakthrough ACTION, FHI360 on Education in the conflict-ridden North East, Abt Associates on SHOPS+ for community health workers, UNICEF for pregnant women, CHAI for adolescent sexual and reproductive health, and more.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience living and working in Nigeria (desirable)
- Experience of 8+ years in any combination of: social enterprise, INGO, mobile network operator, ICT4D, business development
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proven proposal writing and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness.
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit our website.