- Oversee the activities of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Review the SEC and NSE Quarterly reports and ensue they are sent out on time.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for audit purposes
- Liaise with the External Auditors during the annual audit.
- Liaise with our Tax consultants on LIRS, FIRs and all Tax liabilities.
- Ensures all records are accurate and filed correctly.
- Authorize postings.
- Track Funds across all Bank accounts.
- Approve the daily cash flow before it is given to the MD.
- Review and approve the monthly payroll.
- Ensure we are getting the best services from our banks.
- Prepare Management Accounts as at when due.
- Ensure the accounts policies and procedures are adhered to and review same for improvements.
- Or HND
- Year of Experience: 8 Years Post Qualification (with least 4 years capital market experience)
- Professional Certification: ICAN (ACCA & CIS added advantage)
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
email@example.com stating the role as subject of the mail