- We are seeking to recruit a Fleet Management Officer for our Logistics division.
- Manage the company’s fleet and coordinate drivers, ensure that all units have the required number drivers at all times.
- Responsible for the overall budgeting for repairs & fuelling, planning, coordinating and managing the fleet including related general administration.
- Ensure the implementation of the company fleet management and pool car usage.
- Ensure there is job order raised and signed off before any vehicles are sent to the garage for routine maintenance or accidental repair.
- Ensure the security of all the vehicles of the company including but not limited to arranging tracking for all the cars within the fleet, engraving all their parts, etc.
- Monitor and ensure the routine and need-based maintenance of the vehicles in conjunction with the head driver.
- Support Admin Office in jointly supervising and coordinating work of mechanics and auto repair shop.
- Relate with the vehicles documentation desk to ensure that all the vehicles particulars (e.g. registration, insurance) are complete and up to date.
- Track and analyze the vehicles cost of fuelling, maintenance, and other recurring expenses pertaining to running of the fleet.
- Supervise the maintenance of all company vehicles, including the branch offices.
- Check that invoices received are accurate, and is in line with job order and within he approved budget.
- Send weekly report to Head of Admin on the health of the fleets and other related issues arising from the fleet monitoring system.
- Raise payment memos for services provided by external contractors.
- Ensure and implement fleet management and pool cars usage policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping all records pertaining to all vehicles owned by the organization.
- Any other duties as directed by the Unit Head.
- University degree/HND in Transport Management or related studies, minimum of 2: 1 or Upper Credit
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 4 years similar work experience
- Age bracket should be within 25 – 32 years
- Must have excellent negotiating skills
- Must have excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
Remuneration & Benefit
- N78,000 net monthly
- Other benefits includes HMO, Pension remittance, leave allowance, 13th month etc.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (highlighting past similar roles) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using ‘Trip Advisor’ as the subject of the mail. Note: Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.