The Kaduna State Government in furtherance of its policy of providing potable water or domestic, commercial and industrial purposes to the citizens of the state, wishes to inform the general public of its intention to recruit suitably qualified candidates to serve as graduate trainees in the professional field below in its newly created Kaduna State Water Corporation (KADSWAC).
If you think this is for you, click apply.
Purpose of the Job
- To understudy and support the electrical and maintenance operations, ensuring that all machines, equipment and plants are operating at their optimum efficiency, providing Electrical and technical support for breakdowns, planned maintenance programmes and capacity improvements
Education and Requirements
- A first class or second class Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering – majoring in either Electronic and Control systems, Mechatronics, Electric Drives and Automation, and Power systems
- Only Bachelors Degree or equivalent from recognized Institutions will be considered.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Evidence of course/registration with professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Persons above the age of 30 need not apply.