- Advanced, professional written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Go-getter, self-motivated a positive attitude (anything less, please don´t apply).
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent research, writing and presentation skills.
- Master´s degree will be given preference (BA or Business degree preferred).
- Must be able to manage financial information, have excellent quantitative skills and an advanced knowledge of excel.
To apply, send a letter of intent and a complete resume in English or Spanish with a writing sample in your second language to Teryn Wolfe, Executive Director, at email@example.com. If you do not include all three attachments your application will not be